Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lets try again




Still "issues" with laptop and strangely enough the letter S. Its sticky.
Suspect kids somehow.

Above are the photo's I missed on the last post.

Good job I struggled with the photo's yesterday, as last night I did some welding.
CR*P..............its the only word to describe it.
Well it was dark and I did rush things a bit. It got dark because I spent too long "modifying" my B&D jigsaw to work like the powersaw I used a college.
I'll have to spend time making square holes now and save the welding for a long weekend.
More soon...............if the welding improves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Keep up the good work and please keep writing about it because everyone at work asks when the next one is coming. any news on the garage, its fast becoming October, with long, cold dark and sleepless night to come!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work ,finding this all very interesting, how did you get the car onto its side ,do you use a special cradle ?
btwuk04-contactme@yahoo.co.uk