Sunday, March 04, 2007

Back to Normal.....vehicle wise that is

I forgot on the last post.


The Ford Ka has gone and I have my trusty old ( brand new )Avensis back.
I was just beginning to settle for the gross inconvenience of 2 doors, no remote locking, no hands free kit, no power on hills, no CD player, no satnav.
So Thursday I made it to the repairers late on. Waited say 10 mins for the said charriot to turn up. Lo and behold up it comes all shiney and newly resaprayed and valeted.
3 mins to load up with a salesman's lot and then get in and drive home.
Bliss......sheer bliss. How large the inside is. How quiet the engine, how powerful.
How clean and nice smelling. How comfortable. Music I can hear, a heater fan I can't.
It feels good. I'm not one for knocking cars especially my fave company car was a Ford but the Ford Ka is ( for high mileage driving ) ..................Pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do not knock small car its hard trying to get everything in them, when you have a small bady and a donkey for a car to fit in. hope all is well can not wait to see the MG in the spring light. maybe you will no require the garage after all!!!!!